Now that your lashes are long, thick and beautiful, follow these easy care instructions and they can last indefinitely with regular touch-ups.
To maintain this look and extend the life of your lashes:
- Do not wash eyes or shower and avoid crying, sweat, and steam for 24 hours after lash application.
- Do not swim or spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
- Be gentle with your lashes.
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascara. Only our specially formulated mascara for extensions can be worn. Regular mascara is not recommended for use as it will dissolve the bond with the lashes. Gently remove mascara with water-based eye makeup remover. Apply mascara on the tips only.
- Avoid any creams, eye makeup removers, lotions, sunscreens or cleansers containing oils on or near eyelashes. Oils can loosen the bond of lash extensions. Care must be taken to apply eye cream sparingly with avoidance of the lash line area.
- Do NOT use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
- Extend Your Lashes recommends touch-up appointments every 3-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where the natural lashes has fallen out and new lashes are growing in.
How long do they last?
Extend Your Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent eyelash extensions that can last up to 4-6 weeks depending on the life cycle of your own natural eyelashes and other factors your Extend Your Lashes Professional will review with you at your first eyelash extension consultation/appointment. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 90-120 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle and general care of your eyelashes will affect how long your Extend Your Lashes will last.