Minkys Diamond Bond Black Lash Adhesive with Butyl
Our Diamond Bond Adhesive contains an N-Butyl component that adds flexibility, improving retention.
- Not recommended for clients with sensitive eyes
- Black with slight odor
- Bond time 2 to 5 seconds. (make sure the level of humidity in the room is between 40% and 60%) *If level of humidity is lower than 40% - adhesive will cure slower.
- Up to 5 week hold
- Medium Viscosity
- 5ml bottle
- Contains N-Butyl 2-Cyanoacrylate & Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate.
- Replace adhesive 6 weeks after opening
- Unopened shelf life is 2-3 months
Because we cannot control the environment once our adhesives leaves our warehouse, there will be no returns accepted on the adhesives. NOT suitable for sensitive eyes/self-application/open eye procedure/individual(cluster)/strip lashes.
Recommended for certified and experienced lash technicians. Clients eyes must be kept closed throughout the entire procedure. Use Minkys Nano Mister to cure adhesive and reduce fume sensitivity.
For Professional Use only. NOT for self application.
Shake adhesive well for 1 minute before each use, and thoroughly wipe nozzle tip before replacing the cap. Store upright in the sealed pouch with silica pack when not in use. Store adhesive in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Do NOT refrigerate. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. If eye contact occurs, thoroughly flush eye with saline solution. Seek immediate medical attention if necessary. The unopened shelf life of our adhesives are 2-3 months if stored properly. All Extend Your Lashes adhesives may not be returned or exchanged after received.